Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Farm Animals and the temple

Our Sister Training Leader lives all the way down in Bay City which is a good 2 hours away from my area and we had to have exchanges with her. So my companion... lucky girl... got to go down to Bay City and be in an English area for two days while Hermana Ricks came up with me for one day and then she went with Hermana O'neill for another and Hermana Allen came to my area. It was a super fun, but really exhausting. I also missed my companion like crazy and thought I would never see her again. We decided to meet Hermana Ricks and her companion half way so we wouldn't have to drive forever away, and we met in this tiny town called Needville. It was so cute and doens't even have a stop light, but is covered with wide open fields, farm animals like horses,cows, and chickens all over the place. I LOVED IT!! I think I may have shed a couple tears :) 

While on the exchange we received some sad news that our investigators have been asked to attend another ward for a little while.  I love them so much and it's so hard to see them both go through such a hard trial.. 

Well this week was a really good week. One of the Elders in our zone extended on his mission and he ended up going home last week so his companion joined another companionship and we ended up giving our car and the other sisters car to that district and we got the mini van so we can pick up all the sisters in our district for our meetings. I am not a fan of driving a van.... But it's another fun experience we have :) Chick Van!!

I honestly can't remember a whole lot that happened the rest of the week. But I do remember the beautiful experience my companion and I had this morning at the temple. I love going there and learning more and more about my purpose here and the plan that God has for me. I encourage everyone to go to the temple more it's probably the best thing you could ever do. :) I can't wait to come home and just go to the temple whenever I want. 

I love you all! Have a wonderful week. :) 
 Les Quiero, 
Hermana Watkins


No comments:

Post a Comment